Wednesday 10 June 2020

The past is the future going forward

This week is a good deal cooler than much of last week which you do notice when you're as out and about as I am.

There are a few topic I do wish to talk through this week one of which is the frequent outages at MisterPoll where there's a Shorts/LB poll where Robbie is currently talking though plans because that site has no messaging and one concern was maintaining contacts in addition while information exchanged may be stored and conversations continued. 

Another is that as I in time work on a "pet project" of mine, I am removing the last links to the malaise ready for such time I will be able to go out with others as just me ditching a small outdoor bag and a tote bag I use for shopping for something I truly feel more comfortable being seen with as an LB.
The last thing is the huge progress I have made in the last two and a bit years from arriving at Tumblr sorting all that out is paying off as I'm now accepted by my extended family and the wider community as LB with them being comfortable with me in uniform just like that in public being accepted. I have "Come out".

I've managed to pull down an adult perception of me that never worked while retaining my place within it with men saying "Good boy" as they treat me as a son publicly able to be a part of the community but as an adult boy in it.

That to me is so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment