Wednesday 17 June 2020

Changes along the way

I was thinking about blogging about something else but events as ever have determined this one.

Anyone who knows this blog knows that a big part of development had a lot to do with Tumblr's ASB/LB community that I joined in April of 2018 following being at the ASB site The Traditional Schoolboy and in July the establishment of a second Tumblr, TSB 2 which ran for a period with a suspension in November 2018, a reinstatement in July and the termination of all my Tumblr accounts of course on April 9th.

I had seeing the issues looming following Tumblrs now legendary rule change of December 2018 established back ups on a Wordpress account I'd had for a while using the not perfect importer so I had thought upon the axing of the original Tumblrs those back ups would be safe.

Sadly that proved not to be as like Tumblr without warning and no email they decided at some point between Ten am UK Time and 5 am today to suspend my account  and while saying I could export media content (aka Pictures), that option seems greyed out and the whole content wasn't working either.

I have something else in the wings that while not sadly being the chronological history of my time at tumblr may make up for it I am working upon.

Being the Eternal Boy I'll be still bouncing around with a new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment