Wednesday 28 November 2018

Thanksgiving and Tumblr

The week has been and gone pretty much with remaking the Traditional Schoolboy2 being a priority with me and so far I've got over 130 posts on it, redoing the about with a stricter indication of who it's for and that doesn't include sissies and reinstating the original header.
I managed to get a near original url for it too which is nice but as it seems Tumblr do look at certain tags I've decided with some reluctance not to bother tagging posts for that Tumblr and discontinue tagging anything outside of purely regressive alb/asb posts on the main Tumblr.
Talking of which I have got that one tethered to two separate accounts  outside the main one so in the event of my main account being removed, the other two will remain together with the group blog.

Getting more to what I'd sooner blog about on here unlike the other Blog, it's the time of you one thinks of the things and people that have sustained me across the year one has to include God, without him answering my prayers quite simply this blog would not be here because I almost died.
I have to include the people in the local health service who acted swiftly to deal with the infection that was killing me and the follow up work.
Many people have helped across this year and I guess the person I owe much for is Sammy who accepted me as I arrived on Tumblr a bit confused around how I saw myself who supported me as I started to explore my childhood past as we discovered there was very much a boy in one who if a bit different in someways was most certainly masculine and confident in it.
By challenging me and calling out what he considered to be wrong turns he got me to think about how I felt rather than just saying "well some people do" or "Its okay be different" I did not set about copying him but arriving at my own understandings of what is masculine behaviour for me I learned to take control, detaching myself from acquired overtly feminine habits, behaviours and attitudes that had made me feel off. 
Feeling good about being a male and boy is great and that is truly worth being thankful of.

No comments:

Post a Comment