Wednesday 28 March 2018

Uniformed Wednesday


At one place someone asking about what this thing about uniforms is about feeling at few people seem to go off on a bit of a tangent about that may of been connected with their schooling to the point it's all they ever talk about.
I kinda get that which is why I haven't been about much other than that site I mentioned once I was a at briefly because to me it was really more about being this forever a child legally an adult, having those feelings and perusing as a free running part of it those interests, hobbies and actual 'play' that come from it.
To me things such having more child-like play clothes and wearing a school uniform are just more about changing the outer wrapper detaching in terms of actual image anything more 'adult' from the adult boy of ten I am rather than being an end in itself because it's not role playing it's just dressing more as I am all of the time.
It isn't that I don't like the rules and structure that go with it, but for me it's more that works better for being in my head all the time very much that child and so being handled more that way makes more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment