Wednesday 12 April 2017

Recapitation

After last weeks pretty emotional post as the footie season continues its run down ready for 2017/18 I'd pick up from where we were.
As I begin this process of moving on from that malaise it isn't all just a question of personal presentation as in your own dress because you are working with how you see you which takes in your effects.

For instance I do read, which I'll touch on at some other point but during that period it altered much of what I read and much of it doesn't do much for me so while sorting the other stuff out I decided to start on removing those books and magazines and replacing them over time by books that reflect me and my life.

I decided to start with getting something that touches on my actual past - a specifically Schoolboys Annual with facts and stories that tie into that boyhood that I did have and enjoy.

It also will serve as a declaration to myself and others of my gender and regressed life.

It is what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment