Wednesday 29 March 2017

Getting to the nub of the malaise

 As I said last time it was simples when I was in infants and juniors but things went rather awry.

To really begin to understand where everything starts from you need to understand that exposure to and promotion of a anti male agenda in my teens didn't just mess up my sense of identity as a male but also pushed a unease about my own body image, seeing it as less desirable or even disconnected from my own sex.

You hear the same things today where people argue that sex isn't determined by  hormones and your actual sexual organs but I started recently questioning much of that.

If I took my underpants down you would see the sex organs that are part of my body and everybody present would say inequivalently I am male because I have them and that is after all just what happened when I was born: in no uncertain terms society was told I was a Gender- Boy- and until all this other stuff came in did treat me as one valuing it.

In 2017 then as I start this process of climbing out that malaise we need to go right back to beginning with this:

I am a male because I have male sex organs, which I was born with and have no other sex or gender identity because I have no other parts that are female or in any way indeterminate

I will wear grey short trousers as the boy I am

AND

from now on want to be called and treated as one at all times without exception because there isn't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment