Wednesday 29 September 2021

Mission Accomplished

We are almost past September and making our way into Autumn with darker nights and ghoulish things later on which may have its negatives but such changes make for variety and being more engaged with things.


One thing that I have been very much engaged in across the last two months is the moving across and reforming of a Tumblr from a frankly very messed up account to one that was quickly created with everything that started in late May threatening one account and two tumblrs on it.

The first tumblr I made on it was a more age regression friendly interests based one born of the realization that if wanted to be with a group that did more for my mental health needs, then what I needed was to just accept their limits and make it to fit that.

After all unlike most Tumblr users I do have own blogs off there where I can beat my own drum around topics and not have to deal with what often seems like arbitrary "triggering" definitions but that left the ashes of TSB/TSBII in their varying forms.

Both of those were formed more with a adult schoolboy, past schooldays core that had been altered skirmish after skirmish although they were very much safe for work and certainly okay for anyone past nine years of age to had seen.

For me That Smol Boy 10 alias pasttimesforever10 is less around new things such as tv shows but more as the url would suggest past times so while a few vintage school and scout based photographs are in there, because as you lot ought to know that's about my own past, it does major more on past tv shows, the books we read, family life in the past the hobbies and games we played as boys.

It is also purposely non community to avoid issues although the aim is to get things very much more "at peace" with those people while at the same time avoiding those people who think anything connected to schoolboy life is all about adult content and from that being seen as linked to it.

Well at long last this weekend, I have finally remade it so in time all I need to do is delete the old version given I can't even delete the account it's so messed up

No comments:

Post a Comment