Wednesday 27 November 2019

End of month musings

Last week's entry was pretty fired up as at times the odd entry can be on here cos the only point of this blog really is more to ventilate away from Tumblr's woke friendly censorship which was why the only entry on that site for International Men's Day was mine and yet they marked the next day the International day of Remembrance for the Transgendered (I can remember when it was just for people who feel they're Transexual but that's another story).

That's the thing about the likes of Tumblr, it IS biased very much against us so as I say I can only get stuff off my chest here as male with a working pair without those posts and my account going into the ether.

This is being written as it rains hard here  and with five days to go to the end of this month  and just over five weeks to past crimbo and the end of year I'm still in shorts and long grey socks outdoors even if in the last few weeks temperatures have been down to five degrees and sometimes less with the wind.

That's right in all of that time I've been my little biological gendered self confident and assertive male self as this adult little boy growing in stature and to be honest I haven't felt better in all my life for just taking the real me and running with it.

Crimbo here has been sorted with some suitably adult little boy and 100% all boy stuff and I have my presents for people like my family taken care of and just got to write cards in dribs and drabs as my fingers hurt which isn't helped by holding things like pens.

I may write a bit a reviewish thing at the end of year, I don't know yet in what form but I know they'll be a crimbo entry and a review on the other blog.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment