Wednesday 14 June 2017

In the corner...

Something that for some goes with it is the traditional forms of punishment boys had although I will say this does depend very much on the individual.
The naughty Little Clown needed a spanking from Big Ears the authority figure to learn right from wrong as do boys without fail.

One thing I do recall from English Language classes at high school was the importance stressed on staying to the topic you have chosen to inform your audience about.
I feel, that if I have chosen to talk about dressing as a school boy when you are in law at least an adult male you should just talk about your uniform and what you get from wearing it rather than going off on tangents which I know one person who has a site about uniforms knows only too well.
I sympathize very much with him in that a discussion on wearing traditional tailored shorts shouldn't go into talk about spanking or humiliation talk  because those who do wear them do so from choice and spanking is separate issue even if they are spanked in shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment