Wednesday 20 January 2016

Daddy power

I spoke on the introduction a little about the world as a boy I was a part of and how that was writ large in the media we consumed back then not least comics that mirrored life.
That might well of been a question then but in life as an adult little deserves an answer which is that because developmentally I am immature to the point that emotionally I am child the only true answer is: If I was back then - and we did - then I am still now.

Thus spanking is part of my and a good number of adult littles lives as the thing that best regulates behavior and attitudes when I'm just not open to suggestion, reasoning or just plain defiant.

Christopher today gets spanked on his bare bottom to put a stop to that, reminding him of his position just as he did then.

No comments:

Post a Comment