Wednesday 14 December 2022

Holding hands


It may seem old but one of the most comforting things for me is holding hands. I like how you feel directly connected to me, how you're gonna care for me with all that freely given love.

It makes me feel loved and critically alive.

I suspect the England squad and their manager could well be needing that after Saturday's crashing out of the World Cup at the hands of France aided by a referee who seemed to ignore blatant fouls and was by common consent really out of his depth for such a important competition.

I felt in the main they performed well, perhaps a bit more engagement in the first half might of helped but you have to remember France is the Worlds current best side with Mbappé an exceptional player and in some respects we were unfortunate to face them in the quarter finals first

No comments:

Post a Comment